Argos and Colleague: Reporting Key Data at Jacksonville University
Learn how Jacksonville University (JU) uses Evisions Argos to access and report on key data from Ellucian Colleague. In this on demand webinar, Jon Baugh, Assoc. Director of Enterprise Applications at Jacksonville University, dives into their reporting process as it pertains to two functional areas: HR and Finance (as well as the role IT plays in making it all happen).
In regard to HR, the following is examined:
• An HR Master Report (Get a look at their Argos DataBlock, which they use to see active employees, their demographics, titles, positions, pay, etc.)
• How JU tracks retirement-related data
• JU’s Faculty and Employee Census
• New Hire & Termination distribution list (So people can be added to and removed from various systems)
The Finance portion of the presentation discusses:
• Position budgeting, which JU uses for projections
• Live chart of accounts
• Student billing (emailing statements using HTML)
Best practices to ensure each department on campus gets the information it needs – when it needs it – to make effective, timely decisions.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with one of our helpful experts