Evisions has released version 6.9 of Argos and MAPS. This latest update to our enterprise reporting solution and platform server focuses on providing users a better experience when working with current and emerging technologies.
The key updates in this release include:
- Improved performance when using large data sets (Multi-column list boxes and other controls can load more records while requiring fewer PC resources)
- Enhanced DataBlock Run API (i.e., increased API support for 3rd party integrations such as PowerBI)
- Full DORIS support, for better query execution
- The ability to cancel SQL queries in the Argos Web Viewer
- Support for connecting to MAPS via IPv6
After reading the Release Guides, if you still need help, please contact Evisions Support: firstname.lastname@example.org