Evisions announces the release of FormFusion 4.0. With an eye toward the move of Ellucian’s Banner ERP system to the cloud, MAPS 6.10.1 and FormFusion 4.0 focus on Banner process output delivery – sending it back to the institution’s on-premise printers, email servers, etc.
- The ability to sign into the FormFusion client using a SAML SSO service
- The ability for Printers and Email servers to be specified as Out-Of-Network resources
- A Delivery Queue display with tools to manage FormFusion delivery jobs in the MAPS Configuration Tool
- A CaptureForm Expression builder used to manipulate data when SQL is not available
- New options for saving to network locations not accessible by the MAPS Server
- A new external application, Evisions Delivery App (EDA), to execute the FormFusion jobs added to the Delivery Queue
Watch this video for an overview of these enhancements.
This release also includes maintenance updates and bug fixes.
For more detailed descriptions of all updates, please see the release guides for FormFusion 4.0 and MAPS 6.10.1.