Advancement and Financial Aid: Improving Data and Processes with Argos
Evisions Argos is a versatile Higher Ed enterprise reporting solution that can be used in various departments throughout campus. In this on demand webinar, Chris Dunning (Advancement Services Director at Southern Utah University) dives into the use of Argos for Advancement and Financial Aid. He examines the following use case:
Managing donor-funded scholarships using Banner and Argos.
• Eliminates static ghost spreadsheets of scholarship budgets and paper requirements for scholarship applications
• Gets applicant information collected from the SUU web portal to college/department admins
• Gets budget information from Finance/Advancement to college/department admins
• Allows college admins to preview how scholarship budgets and awards might look for the year – before being finalized
• Provides real-time updates on awards statuses
• Creates pre-populated email generation for award notices
• Improves data collection and tracking (e.g. now takes 2/3 the time to process the end-of-year scholarship recognition & endowment report)
• Helps get past information silos in Banner
Lehigh University demonstrates how its Advancement division uses Argos to provide a more proactive, engaging environment where information is available and actionable at all levels of the organization.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with one of our helpful experts